Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. What is the Latin word for ‘dark cloud’? The name of a spaceship captained by Zapp Brannigan in Futurama and a flying broom in the Harry Potter series has the same name.
2. If a person is facing a phenomenon called Presque Vu, what situation he/she is facing?
3. In 1982, during the presidency of Canaan Banana, a law stipulated that it didn’t allow the citizens to make jokes about his name. Of which country was Canaan Banana the first President?
4. Chronic Halitosis is a medical condition created in 1921 by a company’s advertising men to describe bad breath. Which company?
5. Which actress made a comeback in 2017 after a four-year hiatus, and she plays Mrs. Hubbard’s role in Murder on the Orient Express? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)