Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Until 2015, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc had the copyright for one of the most recognisable English songs. It has since in the public domain. Which song?
2. This soft creamy cheese made from cow’s milk takes its name from a commune located in Normandy, northern France. Marie Harel prepared it in the 19th century. Which cheese?
3. In Australia, which was initially named as Anthony van Diemen’s Land, after the Dutch East Indies colonial governor responsible for the voyage’s commission, Anthony van Diemen?
4. In the 1990s, this company’s construction division was awarded contracts to build Petronas Towers and Taipei 101. And, later they landed their most significant project, Burj Khalifa, in UAE. Which company?
5. Inspired by a movie, Roma Ligocka named her memoir, “The Girl in the Red Coat: A Memoir.” Which movie? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)