Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. In 1954, which singer recorded his first single, “That’s All Right,” at Sun Records in Memphis, Tennessee?
2. This English businessman founded a travel company in 1841 and organised the first-ever package excursion, from Leicester to Loughborough. Who?
3. This county in California gets its name from the Spanish, meaning ‘the golden one.’ The name is the same as the mythical land of gold, which many explorers sought after. Which place?
4. ‘World is Not Enough’ is the first Bond movie to win a Golden Raspberry award. Which actress was chosen as the ‘Worst Supporting Actress’ at the 1999 Razzie Awards for her portrayal of Dr. Christmas Jones?
5. Whose autobiography titled ‘No Room for Small Dreams’ was released posthumously in English on September 12, 2017? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)