Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. The marker Point Zero in the open space outside what church measures all distances to and from Paris?
2. At the end of World War II, Allied forces created three states in southwestern Germany. These states later merged in 1952 and became what modern-day state?
3. After 12 seasons, which sitcom came to an end in 2019 and happened to be the longest-running multi-camera series in history?
4. The five big cats in the genus Panthera are the lion, tiger, leopard, snow leopard, and…?
5. The Darvaza gas crater, also known as Door to Hell, is a gas field site that is continuously burning since 1971. In which country is it located? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)