Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. John Hinckley Jr. attempted to assassinate President Ronald Reagan in 1981 after being inspired by the role of Robert de Niro. Which movie was it?
2. Books within Books – Which fictional character has authored the following books – Whole Art of Detection, On the Study of Tobaccos and their Ashes, and On Secret Writings?
3. Finnish Rubber Works Ltd was the founding name for which multinational company?
4. Which city organised its first marathon in 1897, one year after the first modern Olympic Games?
5. In 2017, this cake/biscuit’s Swiss-German name became popular after Google chose this name for its Open Source JPEG Encoder. What name? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)