Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Known as ‘The Border,’ and happens to be Scotland’s only land border. Which country is on the other side of the border?
2. Name the 19th century novel by Nathaniel Hawthorne about the life of the protagonist Hester Prynne, who wears a prominent ‘A’ on her chest as a punishment for adultery?
3. Tomasz _______ took part in the 1988 Summer Olympics in the men’s quadruple sculls event. However, it is his daughter who made international headlines in Oct 2020. Who?
4. Awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by Barack Obama in 2009, what ‘first’ did Sandra Day O’Connor achieve in 1981?
5. Who is the only guest star from FRIENDS to have won an “Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series” Emmy for her performance? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)