Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Which entertainer was born Erik Weisz in 1874 in Budapest? His earlier acts earned him the nickname ‘Handcuff.’
2. William ______ established what eponymous toy shop in London in 1760? It quickly established a veritable reputation for bringing the finest toys and continues to do so.
3. Richard Curtis’s debut as a screenwriter happens to be a 1989 British rom-com in which Jeff Goldblum plays the title role. What movie?
4. What is a four-letter word (origins from Turkish) given to a tent-like dwelling used by Central Asian nomads? The Mongolians use ‘ger’ to refer to such houses.
5. The picture is a mashup art print (1950s style) of what 1993 song by Bikini Kill? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)