Five questions of the day; in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz-events, keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Which word gets its modern name from the French, meaning ‘dominant idea’ or ‘theme’?
2. Which fictional character appears when Kwame, Wheeler, Linka, Gi, and Ma-Ti combine their powers?
3. Regarding the Gymnastics floor exercise competition, what is the major difference between the events for the men and the women?
4. Although it was one of the five original members of the U.N. Security Council, which founding member of the United Nations was expelled in 1971 and not readmitted to date?
5. Which movie’s minimalistic poster is this? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)