Five questions of the day; in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz-events, keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. In 1917, during the first World War, what did King George V adopt to avoid any Germans’ association?
2. Which country defeated the then-defending champions France in their first match at the 2002 FIFA World Cup?
3. Which famous German automobile designer, better known for another iconic car brand, designed the Volkswagen Beetle under a directive from Adolf Hitler?
4. The sales of Bomber jackets and Ray-Ban aviators jumped up significantly due to their use by this film’s characters. Few theatres also had navy recruitment booths to attract enthusiastic patrons. Which movie?
5. He is Ambrose ________, an American civil war general. What facial hairstyle gets its name from his last name? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)