Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. The US team members (Ryan Lochte, Jimmy Feigen, Gunnar Bentz, and Jack Conger) involved in “Lochtegate,” a scandal about an alleged armed robbery at the 2016 Summer Olympics, compete in which sport?
2. In 1494 at Tordesillas, which two countries signed a treaty thereby dividing lands they had yet to find?
3. He was the first Secretary of the Treasury and died after a duel with the then Vice-President Aaron Burr in 1804. He also appears on the $10 note in the current series. Who?
4. This six-letter English word originates from the Greek meaning ‘ten-thousand.’ However, it means ‘a large number of things’ in English. Which English word?
5. The Reason You’re Alive is a 2017 novel by Matthew Quick. He is famous for his debut novel that became a hit when adapted into a 2012 movie of the same title, nominated for eight Academy Awards. Which movie? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)