Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Complete this famous sentence – “It’s almost like a powder. (the) groundmass is very fine. I’m going to step off the LM now. _______________________.”
2. The three tribal groups in Europe came together and swore an alliance against the feudal claims of the House of Habsburg in the late 13th century. Where did they come from?
3. This chemical element barring the atomic number 108 is named after the Latin derivation of which German state’s name?
4. In the comics terminology, what is a fumetto?
5. Which British PM is the subject of this 2019 book by Nicholas Milton? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)