Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. The Wise Little Hen is a Walt Disney cartoon based on the fairy tale ‘The Little Red Hen’ in 1934. Which iconic cartoon character made its debut in this cartoon?
2. William Salice, an Italian, was employed at Ferrero SpA is credited with the invention of which chocolate treat, popular among children during Easter? (Actually, throughout the year)
3. What current Formula One team’s journey began as Jordan then Midland, Spyker, and Force India from 2008 till 2018?
4. Which American holiday is observed on the last Monday of May, honouring the men and women who died while serving in the U.S. military? It originated in the years following the Civil War and became an official federal holiday in 1971.
5. Katz’s Delicatessen, a restaurant on New York’s E. Houston Street has a plaque that reads, “__________________ hope you have what she had”. A famous scene from which movie was shot here? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)