Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. What type of colloid, a suspension of two unmixable liquids (like oil and water), takes its name from the Latin word for “to milk”?
2. The famous shoe designer Manolo Blahnik named a shoe ‘SJP’ in whose honour?
3. Rajesh from the Big Bang Theory is unable to speak to girls unless drunk. He discovers this after Penny serves him a cocktail. Which green coloured cocktail?
4. From the years 500 B.C. to A.D. 400, several Celtic tribes settled in Central Europe. What is the name of the tribe that settled in Switzerland?
5. Ruth Eisemann Schier became the first woman to appear on which infamous list? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)