Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. The name of the Mauritius River was changed after an Englishman who was sailing for the Dutch East India Company. By what name do we know it now?
2. Where in Switzerland does the biggest pumpkin festival take place?
3. On October 5, 1947, who made the first-ever televised presidential address from the White House? The President requested the Americans to cut back on their use of grain to help starving Europeans.
4. In 2016, why were Muangthong United declared champions of Thailand with three rounds of matches still to be played in the league season?
5. This is from a manga called Saint Young Men. It is about two young men from outside Earth vacationing and trying to understand Japanese society. Who are they? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)