Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. This beverage of iced tea and lemonade shares its name with the legendary golfer, who was nicknamed ‘The King’. Which golfer?
2. Which London educational institution was founded in 1895 by four Fabian members George Bernard Shaw, Graham Wallas, Beatrice Webb & Sidney Webb?
3. In the 15th century, the dukes of Milan worked diligently to build a fortress to prevent the militant confederates from making advances to the south. Which Swiss city has this UNESCO world heritage site?
4. Which rodent’s English name comes from the Greek word, literally meaning ‘shadow-tail’?
5. For her portrayal of Kasturba Gandhi in Richard Attenborough’s Gandhi, who became the first Indian actress to win the BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)