Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. What was so unique about a baby boy born in April 2016 in Mexico, that involved Mitochondrial donation, first of its kind in the medical world?
2. The documentary ‘Nuclear Cattle’ is about the plight of the cows who have suffered as a result of a 2011 disaster. Which Japanese city is the focus of the documentary?
3. What do you call a person or group of people expert at making espressos? It is also the name of a very famous coffee franchise.
4. In Louisiana and Alaska, the political and geographic subdivision of a state are called, respectively, parishes and boroughs. How is it known in the other 48 U.S. states?
5. In 1969, Jackson 5 released their first single for Motown Records that topped the Billboard in January 1970 – replacing the Beatles’ final single, ‘Let It Be’. What song? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)