Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. This sports event took its birth in 1948 as Stoke Mandeville Games. How do we better know this event now?
2. Which Swiss bank was founded by Alfred Escher in 1856 in order to fund the railway system?
3. Which Pizza company delivered a pepperoni pizza to the peak of Mount Kilimanjaro, setting a world record for the highest elevation pizza delivery on land?
4. In 1965, which Ford model won the Tiffany Gold Medal for excellence in American design, the first automobile ever to do so?
5. In 1950, which actress, at the age 39, took part in the mixed doubles at the US national championships at Forest Hills (US Open) alongside Frank Shields (grandfather of Brooke Shields)? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)