Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. A part of the Cars’storyline revolves around how the once vibrant town (Radiator Springs) fell into decline after the town was bypassed when this roadway was superseded by the new Interstate. What highway?
2. Founded in Hiroshima in 1920, this car company began as Toyo Cork Kogyo Co. Ltd. They sold weapons for the Japanese military during WW II. What company is this that derives its name from God of Light?
3. She was one of the most famous names who fought for women’s rights. She served as the first lady of Argentina from 1946 until her death in 1952. Who?
4. A location in the St. James district of Westminster, London was used to accommodate the diplomatic representatives of the neighbouring kingdom when they visited London. What law enforcement headquarters has taken the name of the location in question?
5. This painting by Sandro Botticelli depicts which Christian saint and martyr? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)