Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. This humble house located at 8115, Vilakazi Street, Orlando, Soweto, South Africa is now a ‘National Museum’ devoted to which man?
2. A baby boomer is someone who was born during the period following World War II. Who was the first Baby Boomer to become the President of the United States? (Looking for the first to hold the post and not older age-wise)
3. Säntis is the highest mountain in the Alpstein region of north-eastern Switzerland. This mountain is shared by three Swiss cantons. Name the three cantons.
4. In George du Maurier’s 1894 novel Trilby, what man seduces, dominates, and exploits the title character, a young Irish girl, and makes her a famous artist?
5. What real-life pioneer is Hilary Swank playing in this 2009 movie? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)