Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Satisfaction Guaranteed is a science fiction story about Robot TN-3 (also known as Tony) being designed to be accepted in homes. First published in April 1951, who wrote this story?
2. In recent times, the fourth day after Thanksgiving in the USA is the biggest online shopping day in that country. What is the two-word marketing phrase for it?
3. Steven Reed was elected the first black mayor (Oct 2019) in the nearly 200-year-old history of the city of Montgomery, which is the capital of which US State?
4. Summer of’92 is a 2015 movie that depicts the fate of which European national football team, their late entry into Euro, and their subsequent victory in the finals?
5. Incahuasi is also known as Apurímac, is a mountain in the Vilcabamba mountain range of the Andes located in which country? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)