Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Plovdiv is the second-largest city after its country’s capital. It is one of the two cities to be a host of the European Capital of Culture 2019. In which country is it located?
2. Which Formula One car manufacturer named its car F2003-GA in 2003 with ‘GA’ designated as a mark of respect to the former head of the company, who passed away in January 2003?
3. According to a Churchill quote, what ‘is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.…’?
4. On hearing the name Weimar, the famous German writers Johann Wolfgang von Goethe and Friedrich Schiller often come to mind. Both lived and worked in this town. It is located in the heart of which German Federal State?
5. Which French impressionist painter had a son who went on to become a successful film director? His other two sons were in the field of acting and ceramic artistry respectively. (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)