Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. By what common name is the medical condition synchronous diaphragmatic flutter (SDF), or singultus, better known?
2. What pen name did J.K. Rowling adopt for the Cormoran Strike series, which featured the following books: The Cuckoo’s Calling, The Silkworm, and Career of Evil?
3. There is statistical evidence that the number of archaeological students increased after the release of this 1981 film. Which movie?
4. In 2019, the 15-year old Coco Gauff made world headlines when she defeated which five-time Wimbledon champion in the second round?
5. It was nominated for the 2016 World Fantasy Award for best novel, The Buried Giant is a fantasy novel by which Nobel Prize-winning British writer? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)