Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. The American Bed and Breakfast Association owns the domain name for this website, thereby confusing a lot of music fans as a result. What is their domain name?
2. This orange-flavored liqueur is named for founders Adolphe and Edouard-Jean _________, brothers from Angers, France, who set up Distillery in 1849. The orange liqueur dates from 1875. Fill in the blank.
3. Noted for their design, which consumer electronics company was founded in 1925 by Peter and Svend who started producing radios? The company is known by the last names of these two men.
4. Charlie and the chocolate factory, the 1971 movie starring Gene Wilder had the opening credits sequence filmed at a real chocolate factory in Switzerland. Which chocolate brand from Bern is this?
5. Which American actress’s 1982 exercise video became the highest-selling video of the time? It would be the first of more than 20 such videos she released over the next 13 years. (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)