Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. What magazine began its journey in the 19th century in order to cover trade, politics, and literature and was initially published in 16 pages every week? It completed 175 years in 2018.
2. What is the better-known name of the people whose traditional arts include ‘whakairo’ (carving), ‘raranga’ (weaving), and ‘kapa haka’ (group performance)?
3. What is the German word for ‘valley’ – it is used to describe many cities and towns across Switzerland?
4. The world’s largest pyramid by volume, the Great Pyramid of Cholula is located in which country?
5. Based on a novel (Il disprezzo) by Alberto Moravia, Le Mépris is a 1960s Jean-Luc Godard directed French movie starring which actress? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)