Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Which island was brought under Roman control following the First Punic War, becoming in 242 BC the first permanent Roman province outside the Italian peninsula?
2. The people born in this Pacific island are US citizens and the island has been a key military base having access to the South China Sea, the Koreas, and the Taiwan Straits. Which island?
3. Mark Allison ran 874 miles in 37 days in the UK a few years ago, happens to be one of many who attempted running across a country. Who inspired them? (a movie character)
4. Who is the only US President who was never elected either President or Vice President?
5. Which satirical TV sitcom focuses on the title protagonist who narrates the series by breaking the fourth wall? The supporting cast includes Portia de Rossi, Andrea Anders, etc. (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)