Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. What 2017 song by Luis Fonsi has been remixed by artists such as, Justin Bieber, Victor Manuelle, Major Lazer & Moska, and a propaganda cover by Venezuelan president Nicolas Maduro?
2. Kvikk Lunsj is a brand of Norwegian chocolate that came into the market in 1937. It is currently owned by Mondelez. The chocolate has been in trademark battle since 2002 owing to its design as it resembles a Nestlé brand. What chocolate brand?
3. Alphonse Bertillon, a French police officer is famous for developing and standardising what technique for identifying criminals? (Remember a scene from the movie, The Usual Suspects)
4. The IEEE (Institute of Electric and Electronic Engineers) medal for exceptional contributions in the field of telecommunications is named after which Scottish-born engineer and innovator?
5. In 1994, which country in the Americas became the world’s first to elect a professional sociologist, Fernando Cardoso as its President? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)