Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Which company headquartered in Ingolstadt, Germany, was sued in 1995 by the International Olympic Committee in the International Trademark court for their logo?
2. It is an archipelago of 115 islands off East Africa, what is the smallest country on the continent of Africa by area?
3. What type of stew or soup is usually prepared using milk, cream, and flour? Its English name comes from the French word for cauldron, a type of heating stove where this soup was first cooked.
4. What connects Cameron Tucker (Modern Family) with a real estate term wherein a property being sold by the owner without the help of a broker?
5. Isadore Sharp, founder of the Four Seasons Hotels together with the family of the person in question organised the first charity run named after which person on Sep 13, 1981? The money is raised for cancer research and awareness. (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)