Qwizzeria is a Zurich based quiz company that hosts pub quizzes, online quizzes, and corporate events.
For more Qwizzeria daily quizzes – click here
1. What American author and political activist was the first deafblind person to earn a bachelor of arts degree? Helen Keller
2. So, 12th September 490 BC has been conventionally accepted to be the date for which battle? The Athenian and their Plataean defeat the Persian forces during their first invasion of Greece. Battle of Marathon
3. In the movie Goldfinger, James Bond defuses the bomb intended to blow up Fort Knox, just in the nick of time. How many seconds were left on the counter on the bomb? 007
4. Much of this person’s legendary life is known through the book ‘Confessio’, which he wrote during his last years. In art, he is often portrayed trampling on snakes, in accordance with the belief that he drove those reptiles out of Ireland. Who? Saint Patrick
5. Which play in two acts by Samuel Beckett shares its title with a TV series that ran for eleven seasons from 1974 to 1984? (PICTURE) Happy Days