Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are the five questions!
1. On 01 Sep 1914, what name did the Russian city of St. Petersburg change to?
2. Who was hunted down and executed on 09 October 1967 in La Higuera, Bolivia? He died at the age of 39 years.
3. Before turning solo, the vocalist Marc Almond was a member of which English synthpop group? They are primarily known for “Tainted Love” from their debut album Non-Stop Erotic Cabaret.
4. In Ancient Egypt, which Goddess was showing wearing the water-pot sign and is the Goddess of the sky, cosmos, and the universe?
5. This is an 1851 painting by Edwin Landseer, depicting Titania with the fairies in a scene from which William Shakespeare work? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)