Qwizzeria is a Zurich based quiz company that hosts pub quizzes, online quizzes, and corporate events.
For more Qwizzeria daily quizzes – click here
1. In 1847, Michigan became the first US state to abolish what sort of punishment except for treason (in 1962, it was completely abolished)? Currently, this form of legal penalty exists in 28 states. Capital Punishment
2. Created in the early part of the 21st century, the name for this chemical element with atomic number 113 was finally approved in 2016. By what name (Asian country) do we know this element? Nihonium (Nihon for Japan)
3. Which racing driver tragically died in 2019 (aged 22) following a racing accident during the 2019 Spa-Francorchamps Formula 2 right during the 2019 Belgian GP weekend? Anthoine Hubert
4. As it stands, name the two male actors to have won the Best Actor Oscar and share a last name. One actor won in 1979 and 1988 and the other won it in 2005. Dustin Hoffman and Philip Seymour Hoffman
5. Its first appearance was as a license plate in the Family Dog episode of Amazing Stories. It has appeared in many Disney and Pixar movies and is currently the classroom of the first-year graphic design studio at California Institute of the Arts. What? (PICTURE) A113