Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are the five questions!
1. In 1993, what American handicraft company unveiled sixteen new colours in a nationwide contest – asparagus, timberwolf, macaroni and cheese, Tumbleweed were some of the colours chosen?
2. This brand of motor scooters gets its name from a suburb of Milan, which is in turn named after the river that flows through the area where the factory is located. The brand is currently owned by Innocenti S.A., a Swiss consortium. What brand?
3. In 2019, Karen Uhlenbeck became the first woman to win the Abel Prize (since its inception in 2003), awarded to people who excel in what discipline, something they cannot win with Nobel Prizes?
4. In which South American country could you visit the cities of Córdoba, Rosario, and Mendoza; the second, third, and fourth-largest cities of the country in terms of population?
5. What name is derived from the Portuguese term meaning ‘brown-haired’? If it helps, it is this actress’s first name. (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)
Source – Gage Skidmore