Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are the five questions!
1. Founded in northern Italy in 1899, what was the world’s first brand of bottled mineral water?
2. What protein and neurotoxin was first used in 1980 on humans to treat strabismus (squint-eyes) and blepharospasm (uncontrollable blinking)?
3. Which gymnastic discipline was introduced at the 2000 Sydney Olympics, the first winners being the Russians Aleksandr Moskalenko and Irina Karavayeva?
4. One part of the two-word political movement takes its origin from the Turkish term meaning ‘waistcoat’. The other refers to the colour. What political movement in France?
5. The year 2020 marks the birth centenary of this famous scientist. And, she was TIME’s Woman of the Year for 1953. Who? (Picture)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)