Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are the five questions!
1. Founded in 2009, the Japanese company, Sumitomo Forestry is also known for the construction of houses made of what material?
2. On February 13, 2000, following the death of its creator, Charles M. Schulz, what comic strip (in its original form) was published for the final time?
3. His first book, And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street, was rejected 27 times. As he was ready to give up trying, he bumped into a friend who had started a children’s publishing. And, the rest is history. Which writer?
4. What country announced its withdrawal from OPEC (Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries) effective 01 January 2019 as a strategic response to the ongoing boycott with a few Arab countries?
5. In 2018, with the death of Prince Henrik, a decision made by him before his death broke a 459-year tradition in the history of this monarchy. He opted not to be buried next to his wife, the Queen. Which country’s former prince was Henrik? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)
Image – Holger Motzkau (Wikimedia Commons)