Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
And, today, it is 100th day in a row! C’mon it is a mini-achievement, right?
Go ahead, have a crack at these five questions!
1. By what name do we know the series of conflicts waged between the House of Plantagenet and the House of Valois over the right to rule the Kingdom of France?
2. Till date (as of 18 Aug 2020), whose record of 10.49 seconds in the women’s 100-meter race is unbroken? It was set in 1988.
3. Loosely based on the novel of the same name by Kass Morgan, what post-apocalyptic sci-fi drama starring Eliza Taylor, Paige Turco will conclude after the seventh season that premiered in May 2020?
4. 100 is an audio drama based on what British sci-fi TV series? All episodes feature Colin Baker, who played the titular character in the TV series.
5. What chemical element was discovered in the debris of the first hydrogen bomb explosion in 1952, and is named after one of the pioneers of nuclear physics? (Yes, the atomic number is 100) (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)