Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are the five questions!
1. Who won the Nobel Prize in Literature 1953 “for his mastery of historical and biographical description as well as for brilliant oratory in defending exalted human values”? (That’s Nobel committee’s description, not mine)
2. The International Nurses Day is celebrated all over the world on May 12 every year, to commemorate which English social reformer’s birthday?
3. Which rum-based cocktail gets its name after the Tahitian word for The Best?
4. The root of which plant belonging to the Brassicaceae family is used to make a popular Japanese condiment? It is used as an accompaniment to raw fish, is extremely strong with a pungency like hot mustard or horseradish sauce.
5. Anna Chapman, a Russian spy was arrested in New York in 2010 and was deported as a part of a prisoner swap. In July 2013, she tweeted this. To whom? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)