Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are the five questions!
1. In 2017, close to 1500 people attended a motivational talk ‘The Real Wolf of the Wall Street Zurich’ at the Samsung event hall in Zurich. Who was the speaker?
2. Referring to political territories, which commonly used word in Switzerland comes from the French word meaning ‘edge’ or ‘corner’?
3. Go Set a Watchman was first submitted to a publisher in 1957. It wasn’t accepted then, however almost 60 years later, it was published and released in 2015. Who is the author of the book?
4. The 19th-century German anthropologist, Johann Friedrich Blumenbach, divided the human species into Mongolian, Malayan, Ethiopian, American, and which another group, a name which is used to describe white people?
5. Whose papers, pipe, ashtray, and other personal belongings are these, seen in his Princeton office, April 18, 1955? (PICTURE)
Image – LIFE Magazine