Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are the five questions!
1. St. David’s Day is celebrated on March 1st of each year. Which country’s patron saint happens to be St. David? (Follow the FIFA convention to name this country)
2. Lausanne hosted the 1989 Eurovision Song contest, which implies, who won it for Switzerland in 1988?
3. In March 2017, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad joined Twitter. Interestingly, he was responsible for the Twitter ban during his rule from 2005 to 2013. Which country did he preside?
4. Loosely inspired by the lives of painters Lili Elbe and Gerda Wegener, which 2015 film earned Alicia Vikander the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress and Eddie Redmayne a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Actor?
5. If he was the second from his country, who was first and third? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)