Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are the five questions!
1. As a teenager, which former politician and revolutionary changed his middle name to Alejandro after reading about the Macedonian warrior in school?
2. What two-letter word in English, now universally used, first appeared in print on March 23rd, 1839 in the Boston Morning Post?
3. This Oscar-winning movie doesn’t mention that one of its protagonists had earlier competed in the 1920 Olympics. He finished fourth in the 4×100 relay, 20th in the long jump, and was eliminated in the quarter-finals of both the 100m and 200m races. What movie and the athlete’s name?
4. To date, the youngest Nobel Laureate in Physics happens to be which physicist, who at 25 years, was awarded the Nobel Prize together with his father in 1915?
5. Which writer won an Oscar for Best Screenplay in 1948 for the movie The Bachelor and the Bobby Soxer. He also wrote for many TV shows most famously, I Dream of Jeannie? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)