Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are the five questions!
1. What name is given to the linen cloth that bears the negative image of a man who is alleged to be Jesus of Nazareth?
2. In 2008, who became the first man in the open era to win five consecutive US Open tennis single’s titles?
3. The twilight zone or the line that separates the night and day sides on Earth shares its name with which famous movie franchise?
4. In December 2016, who tweeted this, “Traffic is driving me nuts. Am going to build a tunnel boring machine and just start digging.” An hour later, he had a name for the project, ‘The Boring Company’?
5. This is a dichroscope, armed with polarising filters that produce images such as the one given. In which field is it invaluable in making high-value distinctions? (PICTURE)