Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are the five questions!
1. Which literary character gets his first name for the colour of his silvery-white hair from the Latin for ‘white’ and the second name is an Old English word for bumblebee?
2. The Moore County is a dry county, despite the major location of the distillery, so the product is not available for consumption at stores or restaurants within the county, although the distillery does sell commemorative bottles of whiskey. Which whiskey brand?
3. Ahmadou Babatoura Ahidjo was the first President of this African country from 1960 to 1982. Since then, Paul Biya has been at the helm as the second President. Which country?
4. This American colony was founded in 1663 and was later divided into two colonies in 1712. After the American Independence, the two colonies exist to this day as two states of the USA. Name these two states?
5. Mike Moh plays which martial arts legend in the Tarantino film Once Upon a Time in Hollywood? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)