Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are the five questions!
1. Which water body in Egypt was the actual proposed location of the Statue of Liberty, before moving to New York?
2. Scarlett, written in 1991 by Alexandra Ripley, was a sequel to which 1936 American Civil War novel?
3. The success of this TV show in the ’90s led to the creation of a spin-off series titled, Nights. In addition, there were two direct to TV films released in the ’90s titled:________: Forbidden Paradise (1995) and ________: White Thunder at Glacier Bay (1998). The blank is the title of the TV show and a 2017 movie. Fill in the blank.
4. Hon Lik, a Chinese pharmacist is the brains behind this modern device which he patented in 2003. He compares his invention to the ‘digital camera taking over the analog camera’. Which handheld device, kinda addictive?
5. This species of frog was discovered in 2008, in the remote islands of Fuja Islands, Indonesia. Which character from literature is this frog named after? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)