Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Now to the questions.
1. The sport known in German as Eisstockschießen is mostly practised in southern Germany and Austria. It has featured on paintings by Pieter Brueghel, and is similar to what Winter Olympic sport?
2. George Clooney has thus far won two Oscars. One as the Best Supporting Actor for the movie Syriana and the second one as a co-producer of which Best Picture Oscar-winning movie?
3. Moulinsart S.A. is a Belgian corporation that manages the works of a visual artist. The artist’s most famous work first appeared in French on 10 January 1929. Which artist and which work?
4. What muscle located in the human shoulder gets its name from Greek, because the shape of the muscle resembles a capital letter in the Greek language?
5. Serving from 1953 to 14 November 1954, Mohamed Naguib was the first President of what African country?
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)