Five questions of the day brought you by Qwizzeria!
If you wish to follow Qwizzeria on Instagram for the latest quiz updates and news, check out the account!
1. Which plant (Helianthus annuus) became a symbol of nuclear disarmament because it can absorb nuclear radiation?
2. In 2018, which country officially opened its embassy’s doors in Addis Ababa, for the first time since 1998, when the two countries went to war?
3. This novel starts in 1805 and chronicles the French invasion of Russia and the impact of the Napoleonic era on the society through the stories of five Russian aristocratic families. What novel?
4. This island was named San Juan by Christopher Columbus. However, in due course of time, the name of the island changed, and it means ‘rich harbour’ in Spanish. What island?
5. According to the director David Fincher, what 1999 movie has a coffee cup, mostly from Starbucks in every scene of the movie? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)