Warm up your brain engines with these five questions!
- Who broke Charles Lindbergh’s 92-year old record to become the youngest person to be named TIME’s person of the year?
- After the Netherlands, which country, in 2003 became the second country in the world to legalise same-sex marriage?
- The kinder zoo in Rapperswil was built by architect Wolfgang Behles and was opened on 10 June 1962 by the brothers Fredy and Rolf _ senior, the fifth generation from what famous circus family?
- Canadian company Okanagan Specialty Fruits Inc. introduced two new varieties of apples a few years ago i.e., Arctic Granny and Arctic Golden. Both are genetically modified and have what special feature compared to normal apples?
- Lady Snowblood is a 1973 movie by Toshiya Fujita about Yuki, a young woman who seeks revenge after three people raped her mother, is said to be the inspiration for what English movie series? (PICTURE)
(CLICK NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)