Here are the five questions of the day!
1. What 2006 historical drama is based on Giles Foden’s novel of the same name. The movie won the best actor award at the Oscars?
2. This incomplete architectural project in Spain is expected to complete in 2026, which coincides with the 100th year of the architect’s death. Name the structure and the architect?
3. What family name gets its origins from an anglicization of the Gaelic name meaning “Son of the Follower of the Virgin Mary”? (Add Girls to this name and you get a TV series)
4. This archipelago (a group of islands) located close to South America is named in the honour of Anthony Cary, 5th Viscount of ________, a place located in Scotland. Fill in the blank.
5. These two Formula One drivers were the subject of a 2013 movie. Name both the drivers. (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)