I am up in the mountains, but don’t you worry about the Qwizzeria daily!
Here are the five questions of the day, enjoy!!
1. What iconic pop culture character gets his name from the Dutch word for ‘father’?
2. The tradition at this chain of themed restaurants is to break a guitar whenever a new outlet is opened. It was founded in 1971 by Peter Morton and Issac Tigrett and has a presence in over 55 countries. What chain?
3. The idea originally came from Nicolas Hayek, the former head of Swatch. He wanted to make a small and affordable car, similar in concept to the famous watches. He eventually partnered with Mercedes Benz to get the car made and sold. What car?
4. According to Agathe Christie, what type of professional is the best husband, a woman can have? She once said, “The older she gets, the more interested he is in her.”
5. Regarded as one of the greatest athletes of all-time, she excelled in multiple sports and won two gold medals and a silver at the 1932 Olympics in track and field. Later, she won 10 LPGA golf major championships after turning professional. Who? (PICTURE)
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS)
1. Vader and Darth is from Dark Death
2. Hard Rock Cafe
5. Babe Didrikson Zaharias