Here are the five questions of the day!
1. This city’s name derives from the Flemish name meaning ‘church in the dunes’. Though the area is in France, a local variety of Flemish language can be heard. What city?
2. Sonny Liston, a professional boxer became the world heavyweight champion in 1962. Two years later, he lost his title and the rematch to which boxer?
3. In 1947, Cyril Radcliffe was invited to carve two countries on the map in 36 days. He took 33 days to finish the task. Which two countries?
4. Under what beverage category do these Italian brands belong – Dreher, Peroni, and Moretti?
5. What 2015 musical is based on the 2004 biography by Ron Chernow with music and lyrics provided by Lin-Manuel Miranda?
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)