We are in the ’70s. It is living proof that how quickly time flies. The journey of Qwizzeria Daily started in May and here we are in the middle of July!
Enjoy the sun, clouds, breeze, cold, depending on part of the world you are in. In short, find a way to enjoy with what’s around you 🙂
Here are the five questions!
1. Dmitri Mendeleev is known to be the brains behind the periodic table. The design for the table was inspired by a card game. What game?
2. This 2001 Hollywood movie begins with the female protagonist (played by Reese Witherspoon) in anticipation to be Mrs. Warner Huntington III. But he hesitates because she is too _____. Name this two-word English movie.
3. What capital city’s name located in the Mediterranean is derived from the Greek word for ‘Anchor’?
4. The Swiss town Aarmühle (canton Bern) used a new name for its post office and train station, which is how it is known these days. Officially, the name Aarmühle was replaced by what name in 1891?
5. To date, there have been 14 celebrity ambassadors. First appeared in a 1937 advertisement published by Harper’s Bazaar, who was the first face of Chanel No.5 perfume? (PICTURE)
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS)
2. Legally Blonde
3. Ankara, Turkey
5. Coco Chanel