Here are the five questions of the day!
1. In the world of animated TV series, how do we better know the character Herschel Shmikel Pinchas Yerucham Krustofsky?
2. This Scandinavian buffet originated in Sweden and was internationally known when it was offered at 1939 New York World’s Fair by the Swedish Pavilion’s Three Crowns Restaurant. It is a Swedish word for ‘a table of buttered bread’. What meal type?
3. On 06 October 1945, five months after WW II, this German newspaper was the first to receive a license from the US military administration of Bavaria. Currently, this is one of the largest circulated newspaper in Germany. Which newspaper?
4. Which city’s marathon (began in the year 1997) is the only one in the world that takes place across three countries – France, and Italy being two of the countries?
5. Which former English and Indian cricketer’s wife, Sajida Sultan, held the title of Nawab Begum of Bhopal from 1961 until 1971 when India abolished entitlements via the 26th Amendment to the Indian Constitution? (PICTURE)
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS)
1. Krusty the clown from Simpsons
3. Süddeutsche Zeitung
5. Iftikhar Ali Khan, 8th Nawab of Pataudi