Last night, I used about 12 visuals from the Got Milk advertisements which were popular in the 90s and 2000s. I thought why not use one of the first ads to feature the milk mustache.
Here are the five questions of the day –
1. With which South American country Brazil shares its longest border?
2. In 2018, which former German tennis superstar surprisingly claimed to be a diplomat for the Central African Republic, something with the country denied?
3. Duffel coats made from duffel, a coarse, thick, and woollen material are named after a town in which country?
4. In 2006, he was named the richest fictional character by Forbes. Later, he was dropped from the list because of the angry letters they received from children claiming he was real. Who?
5. Envisioned by the Bozell ad agency, the milk mustache ad campaign was launched in January 1994. One of the first ads to come out involved this celebrity model. Who? (PICTURE)
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS)
2. Boris Becker
4. Santa Claus
5. Naomi Campbell